COUNTRYWOOD NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION COVENANTS
This is a condensed version of the Countrywood Neighborhood Association covenants that we all
agreed to abide by when we purchased our homes, and which are a part of all our real estate titles.
Please review and make any necessary adjustments -- for the good our neighborhood.
1. No lot in Countrywood shall be used except for RESIDENTIAL purposes and shall not be
2. No offensive trade, activity or anything that can be construed as an annoyance or nuisance to
the neighborhood can take place.
3. No trailer, tent, shack or barn shall be erected on any lot.
4. NO SIGN, BILLBOARD, POSTER OR ADVERTISING DEVICES are allowed on
your lot except house numbers and a single real estate “For Sale” signs. Furthermore, no signs
are allowed on medians. This includes political signs.
5. Chain link, wire, or concrete block fences around the perimeter of your lot are not allowed.
6. All exposed walkways and driveways must be washed concrete or brick.
7. Livestock and domestic animal rearing or breeding, other than a reasonable number of
household pets, is not allowed.
8. No trash or refuse may be thrown or dumped on any lot.
9. No building materials can be stored on any lot until construction is ready to commence.
No building materials can be stored in the street or between the curb and property line.
10. Grass, vegetation, shrubs, and trees shall be kept in a neat and attractive manner.
11. All RECREATIONAL VEHICLES, BOATS, CAMPERS, MOTOR HOMES, and
UNUSED CARS and TRUCKS must be parked inside an enclosed garage.
12. Any neglect of your property, anything you store on it, or any change in its
structure/appearance which tends to demean the value of properties nearby, constitutes a
A copy of your complete covenants is available from the Register’s office, 160 N. Main, Memphis